Established in May 2003,Zhejiang Hengtaiyuan PU Co.,Ltd.is a comprehensive HK-China joint venture which combines research and development ,production,marketing and technical services together. The annual output of pu is more than 200,000 tons.As an innovation company,our products and services are designed to benefit our customers and improve their business.
At present, Zhejiang Hengtaiyuan Polyurethane Co., Ltd. is expanding its trade scale and customers all over the world. It has won the trust of domestic and foreign customers with good reputation, it promotes the modernization of China, and promotes economic and technological exchanges with countries all over the world, and also promotes the friendship between countries.
Since its establishment, it has passed ISO 9001 quality management system and ISO 14001 environmental management system,SGS certificate, and acquired Zhejiang hi-tech enterprise certificate.Insistent on the development policy”Respect Talent, Technology, Management, Service and Honor” and dependent on stable product quality and complete customer service system, the company wins the trust of a large number of customers under the support of strong capital strength, process and machines with the international standards and advanced inspection methods.
Mob.: +86 187 6769 2555
Tel.: +86 576 8699 2777
Add.: Science Park, No.1 Road, Industrial Zone, Wenling City, Zhejiang Province, China
Insurance, provident fund, year-end award, paid annual leave, regular medical examination, transportation subsidy, telephone subsidy
1. Complete legal management of various legal affairs, legal risk avoidance and contract management of the company.
2. Responsible for the review of relevant legal documents; provide legal advice to all departments of the company.
3. Responsible for the subsequent urging work, litigation and non-litigation cases of the company's dead account.
4. Responsible for the tracking and investigation of the property of the person being executed; contact the court to urge the execution of the case.
1. Male, bachelor degree or above, passed the national judicial examination, and has more than two years of legal practice experience;
2. work hard, have professionalism; have strong communication skills, work responsibility, adapt to business trips.
3. This position is full-time, and part-time lawyers are not considered.
The annual income is 12-20 million, specifically negotiable.