Established in May 2003,Zhejiang Hengtaiyuan PU Co.,Ltd.is a comprehensive HK-China joint venture which combines research and development ,production,marketing and technical services together. The annual output of pu is more than 200,000 tons.As an innovation company,our products and services are designed to benefit our customers and improve their business.
At present, Zhejiang Hengtaiyuan Polyurethane Co., Ltd. is expanding its trade scale and customers all over the world. It has won the trust of domestic and foreign customers with good reputation, it promotes the modernization of China, and promotes economic and technological exchanges with countries all over the world, and also promotes the friendship between countries.
Since its establishment, it has passed ISO 9001 quality management system and ISO 14001 environmental management system,SGS certificate, and acquired Zhejiang hi-tech enterprise certificate.Insistent on the development policy”Respect Talent, Technology, Management, Service and Honor” and dependent on stable product quality and complete customer service system, the company wins the trust of a large number of customers under the support of strong capital strength, process and machines with the international standards and advanced inspection methods.
Mob.: +86 187 6769 2555
Tel.: +86 576 8699 2777
Add.: Science Park, No.1 Road, Industrial Zone, Wenling City, Zhejiang Province, China
Insurance, provident fund, year-end award, paid annual leave, regular medical examination, telephone fee subsidy, job promotion
1. Complete various legal affairs handling, legal risk avoidance, contract management, etc. of the company;
2. Responsible for the review of relevant legal documents; assist the superiors in doing other daily work.
3. Handling the company's economic case filing, trial and enforcement of the effective judgment.
4. Responsible for the management and collection of the company's dead debts and the debtor's property tracking and investigation work.
1. Male, bachelor degree or above, legal major; 3 years of experience in legal practice;
2. Work hard, have professionalism, adapt to business trips;
3. This position is full-time, part-time is not considered;
Annual income of 10-15 million