Oct. 17, 2019
The PU foam dissolves into a gel and is then poured into a model to heat it to foam. The surface of the finished product is smooth, and it will turn yellow and corrode after a long period of time, and has certain shock and stability.
Now the sneaker midsole I think I don't say many people will know, that is PHYLON midsole, and EVA midsole is the most common. In fact, both types of midsole belong to the same attribute category (engineering plastics), but why is there a difference in the name? PHYLON originated in the United States. The earliest shoe midsole was called PHYLON. There was no EVA midsole and PHYLON midsole. Later, with the continuous development of footwear products, some big brands of footwear products in Taiwan and South Korea were developed. At the source, the name of the midsole is more systematic, and we have the EVA midsole that we are talking about now. Below I will talk about the difference between the EVA midsole and the PHYLON midsole.
Low Density Low Hardness Sole Pu
Nowadays, the most used shoe midsole is the PHYLON midsole. The biggest feature of PHYLON is that it is light, flexible and has good cushioning performance. PHYLON is called secondary foaming. The EVA midsole is also very light, but the cushioning performance and flexibility are far less than the PHYLON midsole, and the cost is much lower than PHYLON. The EVA midsole is called a foaming. The reason why they have the same properties and different names is that PHYLON is secondary foaming and EVA is foaming.shoe sole material pu
(1) One-time foaming: The midsole of the shoe that is formed by injecting the material into the mold after being heated at a high temperature is called a foaming midsole, that is, the EVA shoe midsole.
(2) Secondary foaming: After injecting the material into the mold, after two high-temperature heating, the finished shoe midsole is burned, and the softness of PHYLON is also controlled by temperature. During the process of firing the PHYLON midsole, the higher the temperature, the higher the density of the burned PHYLON and the harder it is. The smaller the fire, the softer and softer the PHYLON is, so the evaluation of the midsole of the shoe cannot be measured by weight or hardness.
(3) Cloth-burning midsole: the cloth-burning midsole is also the PHYLON midsole, but the best example of a shoe-making technique used by designers to pursue the overall design feel is the shoe midsole and the body of the shoe. The same kind of fabric is used to make the overall combination of the shoe body and the sole, which is also a highlight of the shoe making process. To achieve this kind of process, the PHYLON midsole has been wrapped with the selected fabric, and the high temperature in the mold burns into the midsole of the cloth texture of the LB1 we see.
High Density High Hardness Sole Pu
2. PU midsole: In addition to PHYLON midsole and EVA midsole, PU midsole is also very common. The biggest advantage of PU midsole is that elasticity and toughness are better.
3. Package midsole: Many sneakers now use a built-in midsole structure, also called a midsole. Like the familiar T-MAC series, NIKE's styles are all in the middle of the bag. The bottom of the bag is composed of two parts, the outsole and the upper, but the structure is still outsole, midsole and shoes. The face is composed of three parts, but the midsole is wrapped inside the upper.
4.PU overall sole: ADI and NIKE use this kind of soles are not many, PU sole is a low-temperature molded sole. The characteristics of the PU bottom are light, but it is not suitable for water. When it encounters water, it will react chemically and the layer will corrode.
Transparent Sole Pu
5. Considering the wear resistance of the shoes is good, try to use PU, NR, BR, SBR and so on.
The main aspects of aging are weather resistance, oxygen resistance and UV resistance. If it is a shoe to be exported, consider a high temperature of about 80 degrees. (the temperature of the container)
Most of the soles are colored products, and the additives should be selected without pollution. The filler is mostly white carbon black.
Considering the cost impact, the traditional vulcanization system is often used.polyurethane shoe sole,