Jul. 04, 2019
1) a soft Single Density Safety Shoe Sole Pu using a low functionality initiator such as dipropylene (f = 2) or glycerol (f = 3);
2) Hard polyols use high-functionality initiators such as sucrose (f=8), sorbitol (f=6), toluenediamine (f=4), and Manris base s (f=4) ). Propylene oxide is added to the initiator until the desired molecular weight is achieved. The chain extension reaction of polyol addition to propylene oxide is terminated by a secondary hydroxyl group; or ethylene oxide is added as a side reaction, and after the addition of ethylene oxide, the polyol contains a very high proportion of the original hydroxyl group. This hydroxyl group has a higher reactivity than the secondary hydroxyl group. The compatibility, rheology and reactivity of the polyol can be varied to form any hybrid heteropolymer.
3) Grafted polyether polyols (also known as filled polyether polyols or polymeric polyether polyols) containing finely dispersed copolymers of styrene and acrylonitrile, acrylonitrile, or polyurea (PHD) polymer solids are chemically Grafted into a high molecular weight polyether molecular skeleton. It is used to improve the load tightness of low-density high-elastic foam and to increase the toughness of microcellular foam and molded elastomer.
4) Polyurea PHD polyol is used to improve the flame retardant properties of high elastic soft foam. The solids content ranges from 14% to 50%, typically 22% and 43%.
5) Polytetrahydrofuran, which is prepared by polymerization of tetrahydrofuran, which are used in high performance coatings and elastomers.